INFORMATIONS COVID 19
THIS WINTER, IN ORDER TO WELCOME YOU IN THE BEST POSSIBLE CONDITIONS, THE ESF IS PUTTING IN PLACE STRICT HYGIENE RULES.
PRIORITY IS GIVEN TO THE PROTECTION OF THE PUPILS, THEIR FAMILIES AND OUR STAFF.
Informations General Terms and Conditions of Sale
For all bookings that are cancelled on account of COVID-19, all sums paid shall, upon presentation of proof (such as a medical certificate or a copy of an institutional decision):
- Be carried over, if this is possible, otherwise,
- Be refunded.
To find out more about our general terms and conditions of sale, click here
Reception and offices
- Wearing a mask is compulsory
- Hydro-Alcoholic Gel at the entrance to the offices
- Limiting the number of clients inside the offices
- Respect for social distancing
- Plexiglas equipment for the protection of workstations
- Cleaning and disinfection of the equipment used
- Course cards: Privileged E-card - Ski passes: Sent to your home or dropped off at the accommodation provider.
- Wearing of the mask is compulsory at all gatherings at the start and return of lessons, for instructors and for students aged 11 and over.
- Limitation of the number of accompanying adults per student (1)
- Organisation of course departures and arrivals to limit crossings and the duration of gatherings
- Social distancing in groups (1 stick = distance)
- Cleaning and disinfection of the equipment used ( DVA,...)
MINI-CLUBS (NURSERIES / CRECHES)
- Wearing a mask is compulsory to enter the childcare facilities
- Compulsory mask wearing by our staff at all times
- Hydro-Alcoholic Gel at the entrance to the childcare facilities
- Only 1 person permitted to accompany each child
- Any child showing signs of fever cannot be accepted
- Any child from a family where there is a Covid+ case cannot be accepted
- If a child starts to show symptoms of fever during the course of the day, he/ she will be isolated and parents will be contacted to come and collect their child as soon as possible.
- Cleaning and disinfection of all equipment used and of the buildings
FOCUS: WHAT ARE THE INDICATORS OF COVID19 IN CHILDREN?
- Unexplained asthenia (general fatigue);
- Unexplained myalgia (muscle aches/ pains)
- Headache apart from a known migraine pathology;
- Anosmia or hyposmia without associated rhinitis (loss of smell);
- Ageusia or dysgeusia (loss of taste)
- Altered general condition (sudden unexplained fatigue, apathy, drowsiness)
- Learn more about symptoms: click here